Google
 

StartCounter

unique visitor counter

Saturday, September 01, 2007

A Week of Working Life

Monday
Today I "was punished" to write "different translation with illust" for N times. I feel very tired with the phrase and the number that I need to write it down for correction purpose.

Tuesday
Today I attend a drawing class. I was asked to draw circles, many many circles no matter big or small. It is easier than writing phrases for N times. I get steam when I look at lots of big circles small circles in a page. I am waiting to take a holiday. When can I get half day holiday? Waiting since last week...

Wednesday
I received a new task. The things that I never touch before. I faint when the time reached 2pm. I still couldn't finish up my work. My leave still hanging on the air. I work till very late ever the 1st throughout my working life for 3 months. I ended up my work at 6.40pm. NO OT claim!!

Thursday
Fnally I manage to finish all my work and I can take half day leave. I can enjoy my leave and National Day for tomorrow.Yahoo…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U joined DRAWIN-CIRCLE-CLASS?! What's dat for?? Neva heard of it ler...

Nonstop said...

hehe...it is a symbolic for my job description.I did proofread by drawing a lot of circles on the draft. There are too much mistakes, therefore I cant do any correction just can draw circles...I drew till vy tired.

ck AE76 said...

wow... thats hard work leh...
luckily u still able to get ur halfday leave...

zewt said...

u actually managed to 'finish' your work???? wow!

Nonstop said...

erm...i had done my work...lol

Powered By Blogger