Google
 

StartCounter

unique visitor counter

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Today Affair II

...Suddenly there was a guy riding a motorbike, stopped at the roadside and looking for the girl who was yelling. He wore a white shirt and a white trousers.

As the girl turned around, looked at the guy. She got shocked. Is it the answer from God? She saw a man-in-white. Is he PRINCE CHARMING for the girl??!! Like the "white prince" in fairy tale??


Woooooooo....

"Hi, how are you? Long time din see. I just pass through here and see you are standing here. Just send greeting to you."

'Yeah, many years we din contact each other. So how are you??'
"Fine, I work at Romantic now."
'Oh, btw, I forgot ur name...opppsss'
"Hmm...I also forget ur name..."
'I am Wendy'
"I am Kenny"
'You're getting fairer'
"... ... ..."
'... ... ...'
...everything has an end. After the guy went off, two girls laughed together. Yet it is very embarrassing yelling in the middle of the road and get "responce". -_="
Haha, PRINCE CHARMING??
Really??
Prince in white??

Will it be real??
Will it be true?
When the prince charming come?
Nobody knows it, God knows.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger