Google
 

StartCounter

unique visitor counter

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fate (인연) :: Lee Sun Hee (이선희) (왕의 남자/The King's Man OST) [tran]

I promise you, when this moment is over
On the day I will be able to see you again
I will throw everything away,
to stand by you and protect the path you have left to walk

They call this destiny, we can't deny it
Can such a beautiful day as this come again in my life?

You're a gift on this tiring road of life
I'll always let this love shine, polishing it so it doesn't rust.
Our enounter was short like we were drunk,
but it opened the locks to the gates and took its place

We coundn't cherish it, but I don't regret it because nothing is forever
They call this destiny, we can't deny it
Can such a beautiful day as this come again in my life?
They are many things I want to say, but you probably already know them
Far off, on the day that we meet, don't let go again

The
LOVE that we couldn't have in this life, the destiny that couldn't be in this life
Far off, on the day we meet, don't let go again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYY VAAALEEENTTINEEE!!!!!

Okok i've said it to u many many times bt no harm givin another shout rite ;)

Btw, wut happens to the background??

Powered By Blogger