Google
 

StartCounter

unique visitor counter

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

taking photo THERE



YEAH, I went to explore THERE again!! Accidentally met gothicpunk at Karuna Plaza's beach. Then, we explored the beach with railon cyder(pic1). Somuchpale joinned us then. The transportation in THERE is really hightech, I explored the Fisher Island using Charcoal Hoverboat(pic 2).
Thx nef as lending Milano Bacio, I was able to explore in Karuna Plaza myself. Milano Bacio is a cute motorcycle, in pink(pic 3). I was able to try on some new clothes at FIsher Island. Look! My punky look with Milano Bacio(pic 4).
Affaire d'amour with gothicpunk at the beach.(pic below)I took many photos THERE. THERE has quite lotz explorable place waiting you go THERE. ;) BYE THERE!I WONT BE THERE for few days!! Bye.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger