Google
 

StartCounter

unique visitor counter

Sunday, June 04, 2006

10 Simple Life's Pleasure

1) Drink my favourite Milo, Nestum and milk for my breakfast
2) Have a relaxing shower - feel fresh after this,if possible add on aroma
3) Meet my friends who have been lost contact for long time.
4) Day dreaming -Dream always make a people feel great
5) Have target in my life-for instant, learning cooking, learning a foreign language, learning how to play a game. NOW my target is how to deal with html!! Second target, play game!! Third target, learn some skills
6) Look at my favourite fashion. Even though I don’t buy it, but I feel pleasure just looking at them. It will make me happy.
7) Have a relax tea time. A cup of coffee, tea or me? Just kidding. Yeah, a cup of coffee plus some crackers make a wonderful noon.
8) Go swimming with friends. Well, swimming with a gang of friends is different! Depends on who I go along with also.
9) Sleep soundly every night.
10) Chatting with NEfesco!!! hahaha!!!

You see! Pleasure life is so simple!! ;)

p/s: Alamak! My maths gonna return to my teacher! ADD ON the 10th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Typical girlish pleasures! Nice ;) U didnt include 'chattin with mi'?? haha!!!

Powered By Blogger