Google
 

StartCounter

unique visitor counter

Monday, February 25, 2008

Valentine's Good News

Yeah although it is a bit late to post up this blog but I would like to share my happiness with some of my fren here.

I got 2 good good news for this year valentine.
I got a new job offer !! Yeah yeah this is my hope since last year. Finally after 9 mths here I can change a new environment and a new job.
The BIGGEST good news for me. I feel happier than receive a flower on 14 Feb.

The second good news is I got my cc. hahaha...I always complain that I lack of money and need a cc to rescue me when I bring an empty wallet go out especially when there is insufficient food for my FAT FAT(those visit to gracelht.blogspot.com. will know who is FAT FAT).

And lastly,
(F)(F)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger