Google
 

StartCounter

unique visitor counter

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weird weird & Funny Week

This is the second week of year 2008. There are many interesting cases happen in this week.

Day @
I found water mark on my office table. From the sign, it dropped from the ceiling, the water was fallen down from above.Then, it flowed to the keyboard. The water has coffee colored around the water mark. The top sheet of documents which put on my table was wet. It happened twice since moving to new office. The water could only be found on my table and nobody else. I stepped on the table and touched the ceiling. It was dry. Yesterday rain heavily. But why?

On the same day, after I work off I went to take my car. There were water marks on the glass of my car, only appear on the front glass. I look around at my colleagues' car which is behind me, their cars are dry. None of water marks. Why my car has water mark? The sky didn't rain. So wondering...who could explain it?

Day #
I am free today in office. I offered myself to accept new task. No task for the moment. After that, my superior ask me if I could help to sweep the leaves in the courtyard. I went for it. The broom is very hard and the handle is too long for me. My index finger grown blister. =.="

Day ^
I put water tumble in my handbag as I don't expected the water will fall. I walked towards salon on that time with a friend. Suddenly, I felt my shirt wet. I looked into my handbag and find out my handbag has became an aquarium!! Both of us laughed when we saw the scene. It is such embarrassing when my friend help me to pour out the water from my handbag! Half bottle of water fall out from water tumble and everything in my bag were wet! It is included my mobile phone, wallet, sweets, notes and etc. The things all soaked into water. My mobile phone cannot function after this. I need to use a hair dryer to dry the internal parts of mobile phone. My wallet too. The paper money all wet. In Chinese tradition, it is called as "yao shui"(cantonese) but I am actually not in that category.

This is how I went through the second week of year 2008.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger