Google
 

StartCounter

unique visitor counter

Monday, November 05, 2007

Tired

I feel tired whenever it comes to Sunday. I hate to rush from mainland to island every Sunday and take dinner at 5pm. I really hate it, it makes me tiring. I hope this class can end up soon. I do hate it takes my sweet time for my parents and frens and a lot of harshness e.g spending money on the not suitable time.I really tired on mentally and physically. I really dislike this kind of feeling, and also people keep asking me to return them some bucks. I did tell I will pay once I get the amount. I did tell before I attend the class.

Tiring...when I am alone, tired when my body is not allowing me to do so.
What comes out from my mind now is tired!!!

I hope this kind of feeling will end up soon.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger