Google
 

StartCounter

unique visitor counter

Monday, June 12, 2006

Death Valley

I went to Death Valley. It likes the hell. It is darkness there and full of flame in a building. As you can see, there is a devil-like building in the valley. BE FRIENDLY OR YOU WILL BE DIED is the logo of the Death Valley. You will find that skeleton is used for the design and decoration for the Death Valley. I trapped inside the building and cannot get out. I was vexation and looking for help. Ohh, I trapped as I stepped on a skeleton. This made me cannot take even a movement. Death is really Death, this is what I can say. Even a glass bottle also can trap a people inside. And you have to teleport to somewhere else so you can escape.

Although Death Valley is a quite scary place but there is a greenland full of
houses where you can visit inside. Death Valley has time limited for visiting. THERE really is a nice place to explore. I got my green bunny shoes now!!Yippee!!







From the left: a) skeleton is around inside the building.
b) we were trapped inside the building. Discussing how to get out there.
c) Trapped in the glass bottle. Cannot go out!!
Although Death Valley is a quite scary place but there is a greenland full of houses where you can visit inside. Death Valley has time limited for visiting. THERE really is a nice place to explore. I got my green bunny shoes now! Yippee!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U gt bunny shoes for goin to DEATH VALLEY or bcoz u LEVEL UP in SOCIAL? I went to DEATH VALLEY bt didnt get anything le :p

Yea there r sure lotta traps around! There was a girl who kept IM mi whenever she gt trapped! Like i cud help her! lol! Teleport is de best idea; another way is to ask sumone to summon u ;c)

Powered By Blogger